James Ingram – Stand (In The Light)
Fifteen years after his last record, ”Always You”, singer-songwriter James Ingram found himself on an independent label, Intering Records, for his fifth full-length, ”Stand (In The Light)”.
It is notable for his cover of the song ”Everything Must Change” and for featuring a remake of his duet with Michael McDonald, ”Yah Mo B There”. ”Everything Must Change” was originally recorded by its writer Benard Ighner for the 1974Quincy Jones album ”Body Heat” and was covered by a huge variety of singers including Oleta Adams on her 1990 albumCircle of One.
- Executive Producer: Debbie Ingram
- Produced By James Ingram, Quincy Jones, Jeremy Lubbock, Ricky Minor & Keith Thomas
- Production Co-Ordination: Darryl Bush, Robert Fields
- Engineers: James Ingram, Jeremy Lubbock, Ricky Minor, Ross Pallone, Sander Selover, Bruce Swedien, Dirk Vanoucek, Bill Whittington
- Assistant Engineers: Steve Bates, Rick Butz, Greg Laney
- Mixing: Jeremy Lubbock, Ross Pallone, Dave Reitzas, Sander Selover, Bruce Swedien, Bill Whittington
- Digital Editing, MIDI Technicians: Ryan Kyzar, Dirk Vanoucek
- Mastering: Chris Bellman